Saturday 18 March 2017

1st March Inspiration from Susan R - Mixed Media Calendar

Hi...Susan R here...

Today I am showing you the March page of my Mixed Media calendar!





What with one thing and another, I haven't made my usual Dragons Lair calendar 
so this is a page on my Mixed Media Calendar - I made the base at the beginning of last year - today I am showing you the two additions for March:

I made two ATCs using Dragons Lair images:






For the first one I used the Dragons Lair image March Winds, .
Find more details on my blog here

For the second one I used the Dragons Lair image Rupert's Heart
Find more details on my blog here




This Color Burst background has been my background of choice this month,
 so I decided to use it on my March Mixed Media calendar, matted on green card. 

I added the March dates with the two ATCs:




And by the way do look for the current Challenge Blog Challenge



Happy Crafting!

Susan



Why not visit some of the other areas in the Dragons Lair Designs family of sites?




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails